Booster Buddy was created in collaboration with teens and young adults with lived experience.
- Mood check-ins
- Crisis planning
- Writing coping statements
- Self-care routines
MyLife is a meditation and mindfulness app that helps you find your quiet place.
- Daily emotional check-in
- Personalised recommendations
Self-Help for Anxiety Management (SAM) targets individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety.
- Activities involving reflection and action
- Information on anxiety, relaxation and taking small steps
Forest app is the best cure for procrastination, helping you stay away from your smartphone.
- Helps beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
- Encourages you to stay focused and track your focused moments
- Turns your focused moments into a forest
1 giant mind is a free meditation app suitable for beginners.
- Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps
- Make meditation a daily habit with the 30 day challenge
Daylio is a mood tracker app which focuses on a simple approach.
- 5 basic moods with emojis to illustrate
- Measures your mood is to see what influences your life the most
- Visualization functions that allow you to see the trends in your mood.
Reachout aims to interrupt repetitive thinking by setting aside your worries until later.
- When a worry comes up, add it to WorryTime and get on with your day
- Use your WorryTime to review the worries you've added and ditch the ones that no longer matter to you
Smiling Mind brings balance through the practice of daily meditation and mindfulness.
- Dedicated programmes from youth
- Evidence based- Mindfulness is proven to lead to better attention, memory, regulation of emotions and self-awareness
Mindshift CBT helps users be mindful and develop more effective ways of thinking.
- Scientifically proven, strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Tools to tackle worry, panic, perfectionism, social anxiety, phobias
Reference: Jigsaw Youth Mental Health Service