Mindspace Mayo Youth Panel - Applications
Mindspace Mayo is very much a youth lead service. Our youth panel have not only a part to play in the advisory capacity to Mindspace Mayo but place themselves at the forefront of leading this project into a future of better mental health services for young people in Mayo.
If you’re aged 16-24, you could join us in playing a vital role in changing how Mayo responds to and thinks about youth mental health. Applications are now closed for new members of our Youth Panel. However please submit your details and we will be in touch when we begin recruiting again.
It is hoped that the panel will be made up of a diverse selection of young people aged between 16 and 24, who will represent their own personal, individual, views as young people.
The youth panel is a group of young people whose role in Mindspace Mayo is to:
- Voice their opinion as a young person;
- represent Mindspace Mayo in the community
- assist Mindspace Mayo in making decisions on the running of its service.
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Helping us to find and recruit the right people to help us in our work
- Attending regular meetings to guide us in our work. All expenses are covered
Please note, spaces on the Youth Panel are limited. If we receive a large amount of interest, we will review the applications and come up with a shortlist to invite for interview. As soon as possible, we’ll be in touch regarding your application and the next steps.